Mixe Medium Acrylic Cut Collection


It's been a long long long while since I updated this website! I just renewed my domain name and put up a new layout. I really wish I was taught how to do websites in college. Oh the things I would create. I love looking at cool websites on my free time... wishing I could whip up something cool like that... ANYWAYS. So we've been super busy with life and all... but still managed to create new pieces from our acrylic cut collection. Utilizing my graphic design skills, these pieces are ONE OF A KIND and made entirely from scratch on the computer. We love the outcome and we're already ready for a 2nd order (which includes earrings as well). Definitely for those who love statement jewelry. Will be available online soon!





Outfit coordinate with our silver chrome cutout bib necklace. Chic and modern.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Page Count


LIKE us on Facebook

Our visitors