MIXE MEDIUM Shoe Chain Release

It's been a hot minute since we've last updated you all. I've been busy this summer, vending at trunk shows, coordinating and directing my first ever fashion show, making a new MIXE MEDIUM jewelry collection: SPELLBOUND, and aside from that also doing freelance work for my clients. Phewwwwww! Anyways I wanted to document this ever so fabulous shoe chain harness that I released at FirstLady The Movement's 4th Annual Expo on July 23rd, 2013. Completely sold out that night! Thanks to everyone who got their hands on them while they could :) Will be making more soon enough and at such a great price!


I also created more designs that were released but haven't had the time to take pictures just yet! Obviously MIXE MEDIUM had to release a new shoe chain as back when we first started, we released a versatile shoe chain at our very first trunk show at FirstLady The Movement's 3rd Annual Expo on June 14th, 2012 :) Completely sold out that night as well! I haven't seen anyone who had shoe harnesses back then, so it was pretty new, unique, and so fierrrcceeeeeeee! Thanks to Rachael and Reese for these pictures they snapped way back when ;)



Soon available on our storefront: WWW.MIXEMEDIUM.STORENVY.COM 


XOXO,
ERICKA NICOLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Page Count


LIKE us on Facebook

Our visitors