The Co-Op Shop: August 11, 2012 | Hawaii Food Bank

\m/ Aloha Fam! MIXE MEDIUM and Love, Vintagebox had the most awesome opportunity to vend at "THE CO-OP SHOP". This has become one of my favorite events, EVER. The cause, atmosphere, and of course, customers! You can read more about the amazing ladies of THE CO-OP SHOP, HERE. This was the first Co-Op Shop event and it was held at Rumours NightClub at the Ala Moana Hotel. For each Co-Op Shop event, it will go towards a charity or non-profit organization, this particular month it was the Hawaii Foodbank. Each and every vendor is completely unique to each other, and there's definetly something for everyone!

The amazing ladies of THE CO-OP SHOP! Sharon, Melyssa, and Lani <3  




More pictures can be found, HERE. This was also the official release of the MIXE MEDIUM x REMI MEAD collab collection! I'm happy to say I had almost sold out of the collab items! Customer favorites: Double cross ear cuff, Double cross spike earrings, and the Deluxe hand harness. Whatever's left can be found on my online shop, HERE.

I had a ton of fun! And I surely can't wait until the next one. MIXE MEDIUM and Love, Vintagebox are proud mainstays.

2 comments:

  1. your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! OMGee, the pic of me and you! Love it! I don't know what kind of face I'm making, but whatevs, it was a great day! Mahalo for your support. Can't wait to work with you again soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

 

Page Count


LIKE us on Facebook

Our visitors